Southland Creative works to professional media standards and consent protocols.
As part of this project, we aim to promote and share good news stories about your film-making journey, to both inspire other young creative people in our area, and also secure further funding for potential new creative projects. To make this possible, we need all participants to understand the following key points:
- Participant agree to have their name and photo published in local news media and/or social media, including promotional material for Southland Creative Inc and Screenrights Australia.
- Participants agree they will not make comment to media or on social media about specific details of the project, or engage in any conversations or behaviours that may be considered bullying, discrimination or hurtful. This applies to all participants, mentors and special guests.
- We believe in a positive creative culture that promotes inclusion, trust, honesty and equality for everyone involved in our our My Home project and across our Southland Creative community.
- Participants agree to ‘tag’ and/or credit Southland Creative Inc and Screenrights Australia in personal social media and/or marketing material following the completion of the project.
- Participants agree that all media articles, social media posts and/or press releases about the project will be approved prior to publishing by Southland Creative Inc.
Southland Creative Inc is authorised to film participants throughout this program for potential “Behind the Scenes” short films and or for its own publicity purposes.