SOUTH COAST YOUTH PLATFORM
South Coast Young Voices
It’s been a crazy year!
A new idea is being discussed — to support young people aged 16-24 years living on the South Coast of NSW (that’s the Kiama, Shoalhaven and Eurobodalla regions.)
Before the idea can go anywhere we need some feedback from young people — that’s you! — on what’s needed to improve your local digital life and connection to your community .
At this point, anything goes. It’s a chance to give your feedback and have your say on the types of information, opportunities and things that might be missing or much needed.
Southland Creative Inc
South Coast Young Voices Action Group
Who are the South Coast Young Voices Action Group?
- Alex McNeilly — Southland Creative Inc.
- Paul Ducco — Southland Creative Inc.
- Wendi Hobbs — Shoalhaven Youth Health (Health NSW)
- Jess Thomas — Eurobodalla Shire Council
- Melissa Bell — Youth Programs Coordinator, Southern NSW (YWCA)